How stinking cute is this?!?
My daughter received this last year on Valentine's Day from a classmate.
She continues to use it a year later.
I was thinking about how cute it would be for me to give one to each of my reading students... or maybe have them make their own???
Anyway, here is what you need:
* Plastic Bookmark Covers http://amzn.to/2kvbD4D
* Paint swatches from your local hardware store
* Heart Shaped Hole Punch http://amzn.to/2jhcVvi
* Address Labels (optional)http://amzn.to/2kvfU8b
* Cute Stamp and Ink (optional) http://amzn.to/2k2LV6F
Steps: **Note** Check that your paint swatches will easily slide into the sleeves; some trimming may need to be done before you begin the following steps.
1. Use hole punch to punch hearts into each color on swatch. (see image above)
2. Stamp image on bottom corner opposite of heart punch. (see image above)
3. Type a sweet message (don't forget to sign who it is from) and print on address labels. (see image above)
4. Stick labels to the back of each swatch.
5. Slide finished swatch into bookmark sleeve.
6. Tie a ribbon through the hole at the top of the bookmark sleeve.
7. Rejoice in knowing that you are giving a gift that will be used and treasured for days, weeks, years to come!
How will you be spreading love and joy this Valentine's Day? Comment below, I'd love to hear from you!